Because I have so much going on this weekend (I started fadderweek this monday – it’s like the week before actually starting studying at university), so I have no time to make those circle-ish pictures with words. But i won’t leave you without something – here are some of the idioms I have learned in the past week.
- å ha mange baller i lufta – to have many things to do
- å gråte over spilt melk – to cry over spilled milk
- å ta kaka – to win
- å dra dit pepperen gror – to run like hell
- å ikke ha rent mel i posen – to have a guilty conscience
- det er bare blåbær – it’s a piece of cake (so easy)
Hope you all have a nice weekend. Soon there will be an social-oriented article.